This is me with Kristine. She cuts and styles my hair when I 'm in Latvia. Do you like it? It's also fun with Kristine because she enjoys hearing me practice speaking Latvian with her.So, is it true that when you're tagged you have to tell 7 things about yourself?
1. I like to go horseback riding. The last time I went was about 5 years ago.
2. I like to play tennis, volleyball and softball.
3. One of my claims to fame will always be doing the beat box back up for Megan Brown on I Like Big........Bibles!
4. I have a lovely piece of cadaver bone in my neck, fusing 2 vertebrae together.
5. I've been saving old jeans and pieces of denim since high school. Hence, the denim quilts.
6. After our 5-week family road trip around the country in '96, I liked it so much that I wished I could go again the next day.
7. I have a lot of ideas. I would love to be able to develop/market them all!
-nancy
3 comments:
Nice job mom! I liked your post and your picture! I thought you were Karen for a minute!
Lets rent a really big RV go on another trip with the wives and babies!!!! am I crazy?!
I just found your blog Nancy and I too have a nice cadaver bone in my neck. Kinda creepy, huh?
Barbara Cleaver
Post a Comment