
This is where we meet with other followers of Christ on Sunday mornings (when Chuck is not speaking elsewhere.)

This is Mark Krause, a wonderful evangelical Lutheran pastor from Michigan. I wish you could see the height of the ceiling and hear how the singing resounds.

Here we are at the little pancake restaurant after the service. Whoever wants to, goes out for lunch every Sunday.

We went to a birthday party for our long-time friend, Almers, in his office at City Hall. Here I am with his wife, Vija and daughter, Renalda...such dear friends.

Well, Jenna and Caleb and Ruby...you know the pictures you took on top of Bald Hill? Chuck decided to paint the scene using one of your photos and it turned out sooooo good. Makes me homesick for Philomath. We will be heading that way in 5 days!!
-nancy
4 comments:
Yeah! Come on home!
Hi Chuck and Nancy--
Just found your blog. Happy to hear that you're coming back to Oregon soon (or maybe you're here now).
John and I are wracking our brains trying to figure out whether the church in the picture is Salvation Temple. Let us know!
Blessings,
Jill
Hi Jill (and John)...
Thanks for your greetings. I hope you both are doing well. About your question, no, this is not a picture of Salvation Temple, but of the Dome Cathedral which is in the heart of the Old City.
I haven't been to Salvation Temple in recent months, but it is actually doing pretty well.
Let's keep in touch.
Blessings,
Chuck
Hi Chuck,
Welcome back to Oregon to both you and Nancy!
The other choice we were discussing was the Dome Cathedral. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since John's been there! Thanks for the confirmation.
Hope to see you and Nancy soon!
Jill
Post a Comment