This is Nancy...posting my first blog...I think I have to do it in sections...Here's Finland #1)

Last week we were in Finland with Johan and Anna Candelin. Johan is the founder of Friends of the Martyred Church. He advocates on behalf of Christians around the world who are being persecuted and imprisoned for their faith.
We spent time with the Candelins at their summer house, on a small island just off the coast of Finland. (Most Finnish people seem to have at least a small rustic summer house... with a sauna, of course.)The inside of the house is beautiful, but surprisingly there is no running water.
Here is the outhouse.



2 comments:
I laughed out loud at the name of your blog, I love it, so witty mom.
I'm very happy we can see what you're up to while you travel and are in Latvia!
We miss you!
The house is so cute! I like that you took pictures of the food!
Post a Comment